You are here
Activating your Computing Account
- New students will receive instructions to activate their new account in their offer letter.
- Lehigh computing account passwords expire every six months and can be changed at: http://www.lehigh.edu/change
Accessing your Course Web Site
Accessing your Final Course Grades
- Login to the portal and click on the "Banner" icon.
- Use the following path to find your final course grades that have been submitted:
- "Student Services"-> "Student Academic Records"-> "Final Grades"
- Select a term from the pull-down menu and click “Submit.”
Library and Technology Services
- LUapps (Allows faculty, staff and students to use some of Lehigh University's most popular software via the VMWare View client, which is installable on any computer, on or off campus. Once connected, users will be able to run any application listed on the description page without the need to install it on their own computer.)
Technical Requirements & Instructions
- Click here to view Distance Education Technical Requirements.
Distance Education Technical Services Contacts
- Click here to view the full Distance Education Staff Directory.